Small Discipleship Group
When Christ started his ministry, he did not do it alone. Likewise, we can not expect to live out our faith as an individual. A community functioning to support one another is a necessary component of living out God's call for love of all his people. Loving, supporting, and caring for one another within our own communities is the first step in becoming a vessel of the same radical love that God bestows upon us. Forming small communities within our parish, we seek to provide resources for this spiritual growth and assist in facilitating a community of intentional disciples whose effects will be felt far beyond the bounds of our church.
Current Groups on Offer:
- East End Group meeting Saturdays at alternating homes, 1-2:30pm: March 9, March 16, March 23, March 30, April 6, April 13. Contact Eric Mohr at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Group 1 meeting Wednesdays at Noel Baker’s home in Beechview, 7-8:30pm: March 13, March 20, March 27, April 3, April 10, April 17. Contact Noel Baker at email@example.com
- Women’s Group 2 meeting Sundays, location TBD, 1-2:30pm: March 10, March 17, March 24, March 31, April 7, April 14. Contact Holly Mohr at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Adult Group meeting Thursdays in the rectory, 7-8:30pm: March 7, March 14, March 21, March 28, April 4, April 11. Contact Abby Reed at email@example.com
- Men’s Group meeting Mondays, location TBD, 7-8:30pm: March 11, March 18, March 25, April 1, April 8, April 15. Contact Ian Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stations of the Cross Reflection Group, Saint Mary of the Mount Church, Thursday afternoons (time TBD): March 7, March 14, March 21, March 28, April 4, April 11. Contact Karen Coughlan at email@example.com