Advent and Christmas Events and Masses
Christmas Mass Schedule
Weekend masses on 23rd and 24th are normal
- Saturday 5:00PM, Sunday 7:30, 9:30, 11:30AM
christmas eve - Sunday Evening DECEMBER 24TH
- 4:00 PM
- 6:30 PM
- 12 Midnight
Christmas Day - Monday DECEMBER 25TH
- 8:00 AM
- 10:00 AM (Signed Mass with Deaf Community)
Parking for Christmas masses - There are 4 areas to park for Christmas Masses
- Church Lot - entrance is between the church and the rectory, off of Grandview Ave. This is carage style parking - bumper to bumper
- Bertha Lot - fenced in gravel lot off of Bertha St. - please be careful for this lot is not plowed or salted if there is snow
- School Lots - the old school and hall lots are about 4 block away at 115 Bigham St. with a 5 min walk to the church
- Street parking - the spaces along grandview and the local side streets - please be respectful of residents, and do not block driveways, garages etc.
The Light is Still on for You and Parish Reconciliation Service -Wednesday 13th December 6:00 - 9:00 PM - Church
This Advent rediscover the healing power of the Sacrament of Reconciliation at any Catholic parish in the Diocese. If you’ve been away for a long time, don’t worry. We’ll leave the light on for you...
In conjunction with the Diocesan program Saint Mary of the Mount will be holding the annual parish Advent Reconciliation Service on December 13 at 7:00 p.m. Please come and join us as we prepare this Advent for the birth of our Lord and Savior.
Christmas Brass - Sunday 10th December 3:00PM - Church
Our Music on the Mount Concert, will feature musicians from Duquesne University’s Mary Pappert School of Music. Come join us for an hour of music that will prepare your heart for Christmas! Admission is free and all are welcome.
Angel Tree Gifts Due Sunday 10th December - drop off at the Church or Offices
The Angels on the tree are nearly gone and the gifts are due back Sunday, December 10th. Please attach the angel to the outside of your gift. The Elves will still be busy sorting through the gifts and packaging them for the families or agencies who are receiving them. If you wish to participate and did not take an angel, a donation box will be next to the tree for a gift of any amount. This collection helps us to purchase any gifts that are not returned. Thank you in advance for your generosity!